Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Madrid / Barcelona
(a través de LinkedIn)
Telefónica is looking for an experienced Service Designer to join the Transversal UX team. Designers and researchers work as a transversal part of product teams in a variety of diverse business areas – from Video services to Future Communications, M2M, Security, Cloud or the innovation Projects. The UX transversal team collaborate with product managers, strategists, engineers and domain experts to generate innovative concepts and solutions across various channels and touch points.
Service Designers are responsible for the successful delivery of the UX projects through collaboration with team members, leading problem-solving efforts within cross-functional teams, keeping project stakeholders and team members informed, and ensuring consistently high quality outcomes on schedule.
- Delivers complete research programs, insights and design solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives of moderate to a high degree of complexity involving multiple stakeholders
- Interprets creative, interaction design, and business-defined KPIs and related metrics to create and defend optimal, innovative research programs and design solutions
- Articulates behaviours, user profiles, rationale for methodology and application of best practices to team members and stakeholders
- Creates wireframes, flows, user profiles, mockups, prototypes and other interaction tools as conversational and co-creation artefacts with customers and other stakeholders
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in an iterative manner
- Communicates documents, and represents service concepts, user scenarios and designs to team members, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Continues to develop expertise through education and professional development opportunities
- Assists in creating reasonable estimates of schedules, workplans and deliverables for work
- Mentors and assists Designers and Design Associates as needed
Understands, implements, and promotes UX guidelines, customer-driven innovation, and design industry best practices
- Team contributor with strong presentational skills
- Passion for understanding customers and their needs; and by means of a variety of research methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Great synthesis capacity
- High level of English and Spanish speaking and writing to be able to facilitate sessions in both languages. Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese will be valued.
- 5+ years as interaction and/or service designer, working in interdisciplinary environment and on a wide range of products and interfaces
- Proven record for creating valuable customer insights that have led to valuable and innovative product ideas and concept
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development
- Experience supporting product development teams with customer engagement through product or service launch
- Experience working with business metrics to devise product strategies
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn