Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de vizzuality)
We are looking for a talented and innovative UX/UI Designer to join our expanding cohort of international experts on a full time contract in our office in Madrid.
Vizzuality is a creative digital agency based in Madrid and Cambridge. We design and develop web applications, mobile apps, interactive maps, data visualization products and state-of-the-art interfaces for international organizations focusing on conservation, development, open data and citizenship. Improving our world one interface at a time.
- Develop user flows, interaction models and personas.
- Solve complex problems involving screen layout and interface design
- Understanding and helping define functional requirements, specifications and wireframes
- Helping create high fidelity mock-ups.
- Create design specifications outlining all aspects of the user journey.
- Create visual systems and guidelines to communicate design specifications (like illustration style, color palettes and typography) based on interactivity requirements.
- Communicating design specifications to the team working on a day-to-day basis
- Analyzing data with an eye for translating it into visualizations
- Collaborate with developers, designers and project managers while advocating for the best user experience as well as proper integration of design guidelines.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invisionapp and CSS
- Can listen keenly and communicate clearly with human beings
- Fluent english (written and spoken) is required.
- A desire to learn and improve while working with experts in the field.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en el sitio web de vizzuality