Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 6,800 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8:Airborne is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the team.
Reporting to the World UI-UX Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for studying/producing UX and UI for our games on smartphone/tablet. As an expert in ergonomics and graphic design, you will contribute to the conceptualization and production of appealing interfaces which follow/enhance the art direction of the in-game content. Your input will offer solutions that are intuitive (ergonomics), functional (architecture), and aesthetically pleasing (design).
Daily Tasks Include
- Collaborate with team to translate game systems and gameplay user-experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game’s look and experience.
- Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics, share conclusions with the World Ergonomic Director, and imagine solutions that help to increase accessibility and inform design decision-making game-wide.
- Produce schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the local Game Designer, and share them with Headquarters.
- Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction and planning with regards to the World Ergonomic Director’s expectations.
- 2-3 years’ experience in web/multimedia/video game design
- Knowledge of various web and smartphone application types
- Able to produce material in line with current trends
- Comfortable taking initiative in terms of graphics, brainstorming, research, and suggesting graphical and ergonomic trends
- Expert knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert in After Effects/Flash for motion effects, transition menus
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to work on a team
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flows, particularly in smartphone applications (TV, web, video games, professional applications, etc.)
- You must have a passion for AAA games and websites with added graphical value and you must visit forums dedicated to web/app interface design/video games, icon design and multimedia page layout on a daily basis.
- Your graphical/ergonomic standards allow you to create graphical combinations that are contemporary and trendy.
- You are able to create pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects, and you have skills in multimedia page layout and associated typesetting choices.
- Portfolio showing your sense of artistry and polished execution
- Experience in a video game/web/multimedia agency is a must
- Very good English skills
- Finesse and very good quality of work are essential
Benefits: Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits. Career-development opportunities. An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company. Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games. Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution. An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures. Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona). Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with reference “UI/UX Designer”. All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test. If the offer interests you: Join The Game!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn