Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Madrid / Barcelona
Telefónica CCDO is a brand new global business division of Telefónica that's set to take the digital world by storm. Through headquarters in London and regional hubs in Silicon Valley, Sao Paulo, Spain and Israel and innovative digital businesses including Jajah, Terra, Media Networks Latin America, giffgaff and 48, we're going beyond connectivity to blaze a trail in the digital world and seek out amazing new innovations that can change people's lives for the better.
Telefónica is betting big on Niji where we are launching now is to create a new intelligent layer for our core network where end-users (our customers) can interact and customize. The new layer will put end-users in control of the data that is currently sent to different online players. Our end-users will be able to decide with who they want to share the personal information and in which form and really have a private navigation experience without being tracked by third parties.
Telefónica is looking for an experienced Service Designer with research knowledge to lead the NijiUX team.
Join us and you'll enjoy all the rewards and benefits of taking our customers to the next level. If you exist to innovate and are ready to make your mark in the digital world, apply now.
- Deliver superior & industry leading service design for Niji projects and initiatives.
- Lead the UX team at Niji.
- Iterate service design framework as well as product specific information architecture, interaction design, wire frames and software UI, that meet user needs, user tasks, marketing requirements and business objectives.
- Communicate, document, and represent service concepts, user scenarios and designs to team members, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Lead researchers on generating customer insights and testing concepts, value propositions and solutions.
- Expertly craft documentation to represent the team's vision around user experience, including: storyboards, schematics, style guides, PPTs and prototypes.
- Integrate service experience with local OB channels -Create interaction design guidelines and principles to be applied across global product solutions. -Partner closely with Product and Initiative leaders and engineers to ensure delivery of quality solution that meets all requirements and provides a consistent product design approach that delivers upon the defined value proposition. Support multiple projects in parallel; organize and manage assignments in a dynamic environment.
Relationship of the position:
The UX Lead in Niji will work daily with global product managers, technical product leads, marketing experts, country leads and technical partners to articulate a ¨best of breed¨ global service experience across all channels, incorporating requirements from countries as diverse as the UK, Germany, Spain and Brazil. The individual will have to be comfortable working at high-level concept and value proposition, as well as detailed user journeys and interaction design. They need to be (or become) knowledgeable about Niji technologies and third party platforms to facilitate conversations and workshops with different stakeholders and negotiate agreements to deliver on the optimal end2end Customer Experience.
- Team lead and excellent communicator
- Passion for understanding customers and their needs; and skill in engaging with them
- Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Great analysis capacity
- High level of English and Spanish speaking and writing to be able to facilitate sessions in both languages. Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese will be valued.
- 8+ years as designer, working in interdisciplinary environment and on a wide range of products and interfaces
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development
- Experience supporting product development teams with customer engagement through product or service launch
- Proven record for creating valuable customer insights that have led to valuable and innovative product ideas and concept Experience working with business metrics to devise product strategies
- First-hand experience creating services using design tools.
- Skilled in prototyping products and services, also for long distance testing.
- Strong in design research, conceptualizing and transforming insights into creative solutions and/or business opportunities