Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
At letgo we're young, efficient, dynamic, creative, international and eager to learn and to improve. We want our collaborators to feel at home, working in a calm atmosphere and building relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust.
We are looking for a Lead User Experience Architect to join our brilliant and fun team in Barcelona!
The main tasks to be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Working with an interdisciplinary team of Product Owners, UI designers, and iOS / Android developers.
- Identifying user needs and making proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Supporting Product Owners in setting project specifications.
- Supporting the UI team, creating prototypes and making adjustments between platforms if necessary.
- Planning and defining A / B testing for specific projects that will have a high impact on the company’s KPIs.
- Make low-fi wireframes, consistent for all platforms (Android and iOS) and scalable to all devices.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile UX (User researcher)
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles.
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android.
- Portfolio focused on mobile projects.
- Ability to problem-solve, proactively, creatively and effectively.
- Permanent contract
- Benefits: Health insurance, dental, stock options, etc.
- Exceptional work environment
- Activities, team-building, etc.
- Candy Bar (free snacks, drinks, etc.)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más informacíón en LinkedIn