Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
As a Sr. UX Designer, you would cultivate deep empathy for our customers and translate this understanding into inventive and delightful product designs that cross channels and devices (web, mobile, tablet…). You will be working closely with engineering, product, and business in a cohesive unit where you will be expected to design market-leading products and contribute ideas to help shape the business. Success in this role requires your ability to move seamlessly between design strategy and execution, guiding a virtual team through the end-to-end experience – from vision to production.
- Sketching, concept generation, and other ideation exercises to push and define the boundaries of what we build.
- Workflows, wireframes, and other elements of making explicit the functional and systems core of a product’s design, across all relevant channels and devices.
- Craft prototypes of proposed product designs.
- Contribute ideas to improve existing products, both in and outside personal expertise.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to complete projects.
- Document the user experience form personas, strategy documents, wireframes, prototypes and interaction guidelines.
- 6+ years of interactive/design experience
- A strong, clean visual design sense, valuing usability, simplicity, and consistency.
- Great design communication skills; able to tell the user story and persuade stakeholders.
- Ability to follow interface guidelines, style guides, and best practices when designing for new platforms, and the drive to challenge and improve them as needed.
- Proven experience designing for the modern, highly interactive web and mobile experiences.
- Proven success in fast-moving, agile development environments.
- Mastery of wireframe, design, and prototyping tools for digital environments.
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of product and interaction work and related work experience. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Solid grounding in fundamentals of HCI, human cognition, and user-centered design principles and practices.
- A sense of humor combined with professionalism and tenacity.
- Experience working within the Financial or Retail sectors a plus.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and the capabilities of web browsers are essential.
Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally in both Spanish and English. Ability to fluently communicate in the language of Design, Business and Technology – effectively translating between the three. Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Collaboration: Ability to build on the ideas of others and facilitate ideation, rather than enforcing own opinions. Works cooperatively as part of a team, you have to be a true believer of teamwork. Works alongside, as opposed to working separately or competitively. Builds and maintains effective working relationships with a wide range of people.
Strategic & Analytical thinking: Ability to see the bigger picture, spotting patterns and facilitating cohesion across products and services. Ability to consider the bigger picture - including business and technical considerations - when reaching a decision. Demonstrates clear rationale for decisions. Ability to rationally critique or analyze ideas/products/prototypes.
Drive: Committed to achieving goals. Takes the initiative to go the extra mile. Motivated and driven to succeed and to develop own knowledge/skills.
Flexibility: Ability to adapt and respond positively to change. Uses feedback to develop abilities and is open to trying a different approach.
Customer & Landscape Awareness: Awareness of the technology landscape, the overall capabilities of various platforms and multi-platform design. Keen interest in keeping abreast of what’s happening elsewhere in the Financial sector, and bringing in new ideas wherever relevant. Dedication to excellence in overall customer experience.
Travel: The position is based in Madrid, though some travel will be required to stay in communication with our teams and customers in other geographies.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn