Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking for experienced researcher to join the Transversal team, work on the successful delivery of the UX projects through plan conduct UX research to identify latent needs, problems and motivations of potential customers in markets. Driving the discussions about the key hypotheses to research, and defining rigorous and sometimes creative ways to answer those hypotheses. Keeping project stakeholders and team members informed, and ensuring consistently high quality outcomes on schedule.
- Plan and conduct research studies applying a wide range of user research techniques: focus groups, ethnographic interviews, diaries, co-creation, usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Based on research, define workflows and roles to define the requirements for the service and its logical and organizational structure.
- Contribute to solution conceptualization: prototyping, scenario creation and manipulation, use cases, mental models, and other techniques for grounding service ideas and exposing them to both stakeholders and users.
- Define possible service scenarios, study and describe use cases that help the team conceptualize possible solutions
- Continuously share the “voice of the customer” so that the integrity of research insights are maintained through iterative concept and product development cycles. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are critical.Collaborates with cross-functional teams in an iterative manner
- Collaborates with service designers in the development of service concepts, customer journeys and ecosystem mapping
- Understands, implements, and promotes UX guidelines, customer-driven innovation, and design industry best practices
- According to experience, mentors and assists Researchers and Researchers Associates as needed
- Continues to develop expertise through education and professional development opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years as researcher, working in multi-disciplinary environment and on a wide range of products and interfaces
- Researching for early-stage innovation projects and/or inside start-up environments
- Creating valuable customer insights that have led to valuable and innovative product ideas and concept
- Working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Supporting product development teams with customer engagement through product or service launch
- Experience working with business metrics and their corresponding UX metrics to devise product strategies
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM) and Lean methodologies
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates examples of innovative product ideas and insights
- Team contributor, organized and an excellent communicator.
- Passion for understanding customers and their needs.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent typographic skills and an eye on feasible production.
- Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong skills in statistics (descriptive statistics, benchmarking, predictive modelling adjustment, etc.), and management of statistical packages
- Great synthesis capacity
- Good written and presentation skills
- Design Masters will be valued but equivalent practical experience can compensate
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn