Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Mormedi is a product and service innovation agency focused on delivering delightful customer experiences throughout the physical, digital and service dimensions.
For our Madrid headquarters we are looking for an UX/UI Designer with min. 2-3 years of experience.
- Deliver end to end digital solutions with a user and business centric focus including all relevant steps in the process from concept creation, wire-framing and prototyping to a pixel perfect final product
- Apply experience in UI/UX methodologies that help to drive user relevant solutions such as: observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research
- Define the correct interaction flow and interaction architecture modeling, usability testing, persona creation, storyboarding, scenario development, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Graphic and editorial design support to the visual to Mormedi visual department
- Collaborate efficiently with design and client teams managing project deadlines and deliverables
- Efficiently communicate project research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and designrationale both verbally and visually
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Excellent analytical, writing, and presentation abilities
- Strong, collaborative interpersonal work style - highly motivated creative problem solver and collaborator
- Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Fireworks, Sketch
- Very strong visual design and information design skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Availability to travel
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn