Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de InfoJobs)
The GFT Group is a global technology partner for future digital issues - covering everything from discovering innovation to developing and implementing sustainable business models.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a UX Interaction Designer willing to pursue a career in IT consulting, working in a customer oriented - multinational environment, who stand out for their flexibility and teamwork.
As a UX Specialist your main responsabilities will be:
- Defining interactions, sitemaps, and wireframes based on requirements from the UX Architect
- Working with visual design teams comprising of visual and motion designers
- Working with technical delivery teams to solve technical & logical issues on UI design
- Visualizing concepts to demonstrate ideas
- Presenting concepts and ideas to clients of all levels
- Conducting heuristic tests, user testing, card sorting, focus groups, and eye tracking
- Conducting workshops and seminars on UX Strategy, UX Methodology and UX Training
What do we offer?
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours and an awesome corporate culture
Join our global team!
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Degree in Computer science preferred.
- Expert knowledge of user centered design, usability principles and techniques
- Experience in UX device-oriented design (web is not a priority for Mobility Department)
- Tools used: Axure RP and Photoshop (Design tools) ; Jira (Mgmt. tools) and Morae (Testing tools)
- Initiative, flexibility and proactivity
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team working capabilities
It is also desirable experience or knowlegde in:
- Multi and cross-platform design experience
- Experience in interaction design for mobile
- Mobile/Tablet/TV app project experience
- Background in Visual Design (Art, Interactive Design, Motion graphic)
- Finance sector experience
- Content Strategy
- CSS grids and Frameworks
- Co-creation techniques and service design tools & methods
- Involvement in workshops, research and testing sessions
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs