Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears)
The Hotelbeds Group
(a través de InfoJobs)
This is an exciting and critical new role designed to increase our UX capabilities and deliver leading eCommerce customer experiences across desktop, tablets and mobile devices for easyJet Holidays.
You will be part of a small IT team for easyJet Holidays which operates a dynamic holiday business on behalf of easyJet. This includes packaging, marketing and selling hotel accommodation with easyJet flights, and providing ancillary products, direct to the consumer in 7 European source markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands).
Reporting to the Head of IT for easyJet Holidays, and working closely with the IT, Product and Marketing teams you will be responsible for ensuring the UX vision is translated into reality, acting as the user champion and representing customers' behaviours and requirements whilst designing for conversion and commercial objectives.
If you're a commercially and digitally focused UX practitioner with expertise in delivering excellent customer experiences in an iterative and agile product development envinroment and looking to take the next step in your career and lead this functional area then we'd love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Commercially and digitally focused UX practitioner with expertise in delivering an excellent customer experience in an iterative and agile product development environment and a proven track record in driving conversion rates through websites and mobile devices
- Significant experience in UX design in an ecommerce environment including identifying requirements, concept initiation, research, designing wireframes and prototypes, user flows, delivery and post release iteration, as well as user testing and UX research techniques
- Previous experience in a large scale European e-commerce business, preferably within the travel industry (holidays, flights, travel ancillaries)
- Understands website functionalities, technical specifications and requirements and conversant with the disciplines of information architecture, visual and interaction design to create compelling conversion-orientated designs
- Solid understanding of technology solutions and UX and digital tools
- Has a keen eye for visual interaction design which complements and optimizes the content model to best showcase the Product portfolio
- Able to act decisively with drive, resilience, flexibility and energy in a fast-paced changing and demanding operational environment
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills (leading and delivering user-centred design projects working with cross functional teams)
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, stakeholder management and influencing skills, confident presenter
- Able to collect and analyse large quantities of data from different sources, present concise reports, identify trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Degree educated preferred; ideally in HCI, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Digital Marketing or related field
- Exceptional English, both written and spoken (native or equivalent level). Spanish would be a distinct advantage
- Able and willing to travel on occasion (within Europe).
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs