Esta oferta de empleo lleva más de 1 año publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
- Design new feature, and redesign current features, centered around user interaction and usage
- Leverage existing corporate style guidelines to bring cohesion to all Pearson English products
- Provide guidance and solutions to the user interface landscape with regards to different devices and screen resolutions
- Provide guidance and solutions with regards to current front end programming (HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, etc.)
- Communicate ideas through flowcharts, mockups, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Manage UX design projects from inception to completion working with other designers and engineers
- Deliver a seemingly endless supply of solutions and ideas for the projects at hand requirements
- Degree in a traditional systems subject, ideally engineering, computer science, web/multi-media design or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in UI/UX design
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Enjoy working closely with our international customers.
- Must be able to think creatively, work independently and meet demanding timelines.
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap or understanding how coding works is a definite advantage.
- Solid understanding of front-end development and are comfortable talking to developers about the details of style sheets and CSS implementation.
- Willing to grow proffessionally inside the Company
- Private health cover for staff
- International company with international clients
- Very exciting innovative projects
- Working as part of the new company division
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn