Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
As a Product Owner you are responsible for the UX of the platform, products and apps. As such, you are the linking pin between product management, internal stakeholders, product marketing, UX design, development, testing. At all times, you are liaising with these stakeholders. Either to get a better understanding of required functionality and its technical complexity or to communicate the intentions you have with the UX design of the platform.
You challenge the product manager and you engage in constructive discussion with the development team to ensure proper understanding in the team, so you know what the cost drivers are. You help the team and the Scrum Master delivering business value and you help the business understand what our customers expect. This leads to visible product increments that live up to the UX vision and set expectations. All of this is happening in a fast-paced context. This function is based in Madrid and will include activities of internal staff based in Amersfoort (the Netherlands) and Madrid (Spain). The working language in our environment is English. You are part of a team that consists of your Product Owner peers, as well as our UX designers. You report to the Product Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Defining and maintaining the UX vision with the Product manager
- Organizing, defining, and reviewing usability tests
- Ensuring that our definitions of ready and done are met each single sprint, for each user story
- Ensuring consistency of the UX across the Youforce platform, products and apps
- Exemplary product backlog management through a continuous conversation with multiple distributed development teams, product management, product marketing, and UX designers
- Capturing of the user journey with a strong focus on the user experience
- Contributing to our overall process improvement, based on day-to-day learnings
- You should be able to write realistic, helpful personas that contain a name, a picture, the relevant characteristics, and goals; determine the primary persona, the character who the product is mainly created for
- You can describe the users end-to-end interactions with the product and the steps required to achieve a specific goal
- You are able to characterise the UX products Interaction model and behavior in form of stories including progressively decomposing bigger into smaller stories and writing acceptance criteria; you know how to write constraint stories to capture non-functional properties such as performance or interoperability
- You address key UX risks early on and you use a backlog tool that allows you to effectively describe and test the desired user experience
- You are able to choose the right research or validation technique to learn about the desired use experience, to test UX assumptions, and to address UX risks; apply the method effectively
- At least a Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Education in UX design
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Owner for a complex online or cloud based product, preferably B2B and B2C
- Well versed in Scrum and Lean Product Development, proven track record in transforming to agile
- Fluent in English
- Working experience in an international business context
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Detail-oriented while keeping oversight
- Pro-active while thoughtful
- Convincing while understanding
- Result-oriented while emphatic
- Finally, and of utmost importance, we are looking for team members who share our mindset and core values: SMART, helpful, conscious, expert & reliable. You have a strong commitment towards quality of work - and realize that quality code comes in the first place from having the right mindset - and embrace transparency.
- The opportunity to work in a leading working environment with a commitment to continuous development.
- Possibilities of internal growth
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Stable work contract
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn