Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
You’ll help shape the next generation of games and gaming technology. Someone who loves solving problems and spotting opportunities, you’ll have already proved you can organise and carry out user research and testing. And you’ll jump at the chance to show what you’re made of within both User Experience and User Interface design.
You’ll be part of a Product Management department that steers the development, design and marketing of all our products. Here, our games lovers work with many channels and stakeholders across the business, strengthening the overall quality and profitability of our portfolio, and taking a strategic rather than a tactical approach.
What you’ll do
- Gauge the needs of each project, working alongside Product Managers, Designers and - Developers, and come up with research plans that support their goals
- Run regular usability studies, both face to face and remotely, plus usability assessments such as heuristic evaluations
- Get together with Data Analysts to integrate qualitative and quantitative research
- Decide whether we need to do any other kind of research – like participatory design, card-sorting and eye-tracking for instance – and plan it out
- Share your findings
Work hand in hand with other innovators and experimenters, including:
- Researchers/Usability testers
- UI Designers
- 2D/3D Artists
- Motion Designers
- Development teams
- Product Managers
What you’ll be
- An experienced UX Researcher who’s worked with large, multi-product, ecommerce clients
- Well-versed in qualitative and quantitative research as well as user-centred design, and up to speed with trends in web and app design
- Someone who enjoys meeting and talking to people, and who can explain things clearly and concisely – both face to face and in writing
- A detail person who’s good at juggling multiple projects and managing everyone involved
What’s in it for you
There’ll be challenging, fascinating projects for a start – the kind that give you the chance to do some of the most rewarding work of your life. Plus amazing opportunities to gain international experience thanks to our offices in London, Malaga and Seoul. On top of that, expect all sorts of initiatives that will nurture, support and develop you, as well as excellent location-specific benefits.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn