Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de InfoJobs)
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You will be in a team of professional usability engineers, interaction designers, industrial designers and visual designers. You will work on real life applications and modern technologies for the healthcare industry. You will also be able to support various parts of the user centered design cycle to deliver the best possible user experience.
Under guidance of a senior usability engineer you will have tasks like:
- Usability evaluations, expert reviews etc.: Preparation of test materials, test observation, data consolidation and test reporting
- Interaction Design: creation of mockups, story boards, HiFi prototypes and review thereof
- Guideline development: documentation and review of interaction concepts and common workflows
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As fast learner you are open to new topics and happy to constantly increase your knowledge. You are a pro-active person rather looking for tasks then waiting for directions. You are willing to flexibly support the team and contribute to different projects and tasks,
To be successful in this role you fulfill the following qualifications:
- You hold a university degree (at least Bachelor) in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or similar field
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- Be a creative and collaborative team player with the ability to interact with diverse teams and show the ability to accept and give constructive feedback
- You are interested in the field of medical and laboratory products
- You provide a keen perception of tasks in a complex environment
- You are curious and flexible
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Start date: January 2016
If you meet the profile above, we are interested to meet you.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs