Esta oferta de empleo lleva más de 1 año publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as UX design lead on assigned creative projects, collaborating with other creative teammates to form a multi-disciplinary team. Projects start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. Work may include defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes.
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Communicate, specify and describe your designs to developers, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines
- Bring a user-centric design approach and attention to detail to all work you produce
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile and/or software applications.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Industrial Design, Fine Arts or a related field is desired.
- Strong skills in visual and motion design preferred.
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; solving innovative and complex products within deadlines
- Proficient with a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools
- Proven ability to innovate for new markets
- Collaborative team player who excels in a team environment
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn