Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de InfoJobs)
eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales), and one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses is looking for an UX Research Intern to join our Retail Team based in Barcelona, Spain as soon as possible.
We are looking for a colleague who wants to apply his/her theoretical knowledge and expand practical research experiences in the context of online travel booking. We need you to be strong at understanding research questions, transforming them into measurable metrics, doing deep and comprehensive investigations and communicating actionable insights. You'll be working closely with product owners, designers and other researchers.
- Watch and analyse video recordings of real user sessions to identify behavioral patterns
- Identify common pain points along the customer journey
- Complement these learnings using other Research or Tracking data to get a holistic understanding
- Derive improvement suggestions based on those findings
- Support the Research Team with other projects such as Guerilla Testings, Online Surveys, User Interviews, etc.
- A strong interest in (and ideally first experiences with) UX Research
- An empathic personality that allows you to truly understand our users
- A very analytical way to approach problems and questions
- Clear communication to transport research insights beyond the team
- Fluent in English (more than 1 language will be a plus)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs