Esta oferta de empleo lleva alrededor de 1 año publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Adidas España S.A.
(a través de InfoJobs)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support Global IT with interaction design services.
- Deliver and document interaction design services to projects, work streams or initiatives, as allocated by UX consultants and/or superiors for all IT departments.
- Responsibility for user interface standards and internal style guide.
- Consult stakeholders on approaches and best practice in the field of interaction design.
Individual key responsibilities:
- Create, manage and apply user interface standards for technologies in use (e.g. HTML, Sharepoint, SAP)
- Collaborate with and manage external partners in the field of interaction design.
- Provide prototyping services to the projects/ programs the UX Team supports, while closely collaborating with other UX Team members involved in the servicing process (like the UX consultant, user researchers or usability testers, internal and external): wireframes, standard templates for reuse, visual design, interactive prototypes, mobile/desktop interfaces, information architecture, card sorting, navigation design, scenario-creation,...
- Contribute to measuring the level of institutionalization of HCD by documenting work results and providing reports as required by your superior. Help drive institutionalization of Human-Centered Design.
- Global IT UX Team: consultants and other specialists like usability testers
- Global IT project teams, management
- External partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Indepth, up to date knowledge about interaction design and related fields such as navigation design and information architecture
- Strong prototyping skills (wireframing, interactive prototypes, ...), experience with methods such as card sorting
- Good knowledge of the usability field
- Knowledge of front-end technologies and development
- Excellent analytical skills, structured working style
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups)
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Pro-active mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Requisite Education and Experience:
- College or university degree with focus on interaction design, human-computer interaction or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive work experience in the field of interaction design
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs