Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales), and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses is looking for UX/UI Designers to join our Retail Team based in Barcelona, Spain, reporting to the Head of UX.
We are looking for designers specialized in eCommerce, who have strong visual (and markup) skills and/or analytical skills. We need you to be strong at both visual and conceptual UX design. You’ll be working closely with product owners, other designers, researchers and developers.
Why should you work with us?
- We are one of the top OTA's worldwide.
- We serve more than 14 million customers with our brands eDreams, Opodo, GO Voyages, Liligo and Travelink.
- We work in more than 40 countries.
- We are over 1500 people from 90 different nationalities working in our company
And what about the UX team?
The UX team is made up of more than 18 UI, IxD designers and researchers, who are not just colleagues but friends
- and we are growing in leaps and bounds.
- We value spirit, predisposition and hunger for learning and sharing above all.
- We are not wireframers, we don’t mass-produce mockups.
- We build experiences, taking into account where the user is coming from, their expectations and frame of mind. We try to weave a story through every microinteraction and pixel.
- We talk to and observe users, we look at analytical data, we observe the market, and listen to the business needs. Then, we elaborate hypothesis, test them with users, and later with using AB or MVT.
What kind of work do we do?
With so many brands offering the same products (Flights, Hotels, Hotel+Flight Packages, etc), and present in web desktop, web mobile (smartphone and tablet), iOS and Android and… we don’t have time to get bored.
The challenge is huge to achieve and maintain consistency, but we are working hard to improve the travel user experience, so you’ll find yourself working on both optimization and innovation projects.
If you want to see what we are up to, go to www.edreams.it on your laptop. Or grab your smartphone and visit opodo.co.uk, or download the iOS and Android iPhone apps for eDreams, Opodo and Go Voyages
How do we work?
We have a loving relationship with our Product Owners, Devs, Architects, Researchers and Data geeks. We huddle up, even if not sitting in the same room, and make it happen.
We work hard at making communication better, and get the mojo flowing despite the craziness of the day-to-day
So, are you the right fit?
Yes, If you
- are fluent in English
- love to work with a whiteboard or paper, move the concept to a functional prototype and finish it up with polished designs that are in line with the brand, the user’s needs, the context and the functionality
- already have experience with working with desktop+mobile apps, and/or native apps
- have enough experience under your belt and are able to lead UX within a team of POs and devs
- want a massive challenge that will take your existing solid knowledge of UI and UX to the next level, and work with awesome people.
Then, We’d love to hear from you!
If you want to apply, but still haven’t had the chance of getting “into UX”, we’d love to hear from you but bear in mind, we are not offering a training position - you need to hit the ground running, although we’ll teach you all you need to know about the industry and help you grow all you want.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- Solid understanding of both iOS and Android.
- Concise and selected portfolio of both visual and conceptual design for both desktop and mobile web projects.
Portfolios must include two or three selected works from concept (i.e. sketch, flows, etc) to final (i.e. interactive prototype, final artwork, etc)
Each project must include information of precise role in the project, objectives, constraints, and rationale).
- eCommerce experience a must.
- At least theoretical understanding of validation user testing, with some practical experience.
- Good ability to solve problems proactively, creatively and efficiently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and OS trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in a wide variety of tools for visual design, conceptual design, prototyping, including but not limited to apps such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Justinmind, Invision, etc...
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Interested? Please remember to attach a CV and portfolio in word or pdf to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/103258666?pathWildcard=103258666&trk=job_capjs