Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are a small team with giant ambitions of creating tools that will change the API ecosystem. We build great technology for a highly technical audience, so ideally you love the Developer community as they are our customers. We live and breath API-related technology such as Swagger, OAI, RAML and WADL. Our products are being used by amazing companies across the globe like Twitter, Mailgun, Spotify and many more.
We want you to bring your keen eye for detail to our very technical and data driven world, to make the most seamless experience for our thousands of users. We will expect you to have your own vision of what a great technical product should feel like and translate that into the visual identity workflow of our service.
You are a creative person who doesn't take "no" for an answer. You love what you do and always try to get better at what you can already offer:
- Minimum of 4 years in a forward-thinking UI/UX design role
- Expertise in design for web (mobile not required but a bonus)
- Experience translating your great design into HTML and CSS
- Experience with functional prototyping
- A modern style & aesthetic
- Create and refine the UI and UX of our core products
- Help plan and conduct user requirements gathering and analysis, competitive research, persona creation, storyboards and scenarios
- Produce sketches, wireframes, information architecture, and UI guidelines for both web and mobile products
- Prototype product interactions
- Create high-fidelity design assets such as icons and interface elements
- Iterate on product designs and ensure the highest quality finished product
- Brainstorm product ideas and define product direction
- Stay abreast of the latest technology, and apply it — where appropriate — to the benefit of our users
We are looking for a full time team member to join our journey. We are working on the benefits, including choosing your hardware, flexible hours, funds for conference travel / events etc. Join us as one of the very first employees and come help us define your benefits as we are early stage.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn