Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid, the studio behind the mobile gaming hit Gods of Rome and many other successful titles, is currently seeking a UI/UX Designer!
Job Description & Environment:
As member of the art team, you will be responsible for both defining the User Experience and creating the graphical elements of User Interfaces of video games on mobiles, iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits.
- Career-development opportunities
- Relocation support.
- Great working conditions! Studio situated in the center of Madrid.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’experience in video game design / web / multimedia.
- Strong understanding of UX design.
- Capable to deliver UX wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Strong skills in graphic design, artistry and Adobe Photoshop/Flash.
- Ability to design layout/UI storyboards and process flow charts.
- Awareness of current trends in UI design.
- Ability to integrate new information and feedback in order to distill it to the most critical issues and draw accurate conclusions.
- Strong graphical/design background.
- Previous games industry experience is a major plus.
- Experience in traditional 2D sketching and composition skills is a plus.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn