Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, fearless optimism, and creative skillset to help take new ideas from rough concept to successful launch? Will you thrive in an environment with limited guidelines and consistent risk taking? Do you see problems as challenges for breakthrough innovation?
The Service Products Specialist will be a member of the Service Strategy team, responsible for identifying, validating, and following through on opportunities for Vistaprint’s graphic design services. Through an agile, customer focused team, you will target breakthrough opportunities to serve high value customers in areas where Vistaprint currently does not operate. You will manage both the strategy and execution of the innovation process —including effective ideation, research validation, service and tool development, and proof of market viability- in order to see ideas through from start to finish.
You will collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues across Europe, North America, Asia and Africa and will enjoy the unique opportunity to help shape the future for Vistaprint’s graphic design services.
Here’s what a typical week might include:
- Participating in the ideation process to identify unique solutions to major customer experience Design pain points, market opportunities and designer tools and processes
- Collecting customer feedback and performing ad hoc analysis to explore optimising the delivery of existing Design Services
- Formulating and executing small scale pilots of new services and user experience flows based on focus group or in-market testing feedback
- Creating vision ware and stimuli for research deliverables (e.g. Photoshop mockups and high-fidelity prototypes)
- Collaborating with Production Design, Software Development and other partners to build customer “wowing” solutions
- Working with production and customer service teams across geographies and functions to build and scale design capabilities
- Staying on top of the latest design trends, industry news and happenings in the technology space
Vistaprint empowers more than 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 4,100 people, operates more than 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world.
Desired Skills and Experience
We're looking for a candidate with a creative background, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for innovation. Here’s what we expect to see on a resume:
- A BA or BS degree
- Mastery of the Adobe suite, HTML/CSS capabilities
- 2-3 years of graphic design, consulting or marketing experience
- Excellent English language communication, collaboration and relationship management skills, with the proven ability to work in a global environment across functional lines
- Data driven and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to set and meet timescales in a fast-paced, agile, software development environment
- Strong knowledge of the internet and ecommerce; comfort with technology
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Some international travel is required – ~4-6 trips per year
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn