Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
As a Product Owner you are responsible for the UX of the platform, products and apps. As such, you are the linking pin between product management, internal stakeholders, product marketing, UX design, development, testing.
At all times, you are liaising with these stakeholders. Either to get a better understanding of required functionality and its technical complexity or to communicate the intentions you have with the UX design of the platform.
You challenge the product manager and you engage in constructive discussion with the development team to ensure proper understanding in the team, so you know what the cost drivers are.
You help the team and the Scrum Master delivering business value and you help the business understand what our customers expect.
This leads to visible product increments that live up to the UX vision and set expectations. All of this is happening in a fast-paced context.
This function is based in Madrid and will include activities of internal staff based in Amersfoort (the Netherlands) and Madrid (Spain). The working language in our environment is English. You are part of a team that consists of your Product Owner peers, as well as our UX designers. You report to the Product Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Defining and maintaining the UX vision with the Product manager
- Organizing, defining, and reviewing usability tests
- Ensuring that our definitions of ready and done are met each single sprint, for each user story
- Ensuring consistency of the UX across the Youforce platform, products and apps
- Exemplary product backlog management through a continuous conversation with multiple distributed development teams, product management, product marketing, and UX designers
- Capturing of the user journey with a strong focus on the user experience
- Contributing to our overall process improvement, based on day-to-day learnings
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn