Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
OpenSeneca is a new local democracy start-up launched at Mobile World Congress 2016.
We are building a global citizen participation platform that helps people and their leaders discover, discuss and decide on the issues they care about.
Our goal, no less, is to become the global standard for open data.
While we are growing at a tremendous pace, we are focusing on achieving product/market fit and developing products with an eye towards the future.
This is a ground-floor opportunity for you to be a part of something fun, exciting and rewarding.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an outstanding user experience designer to help build, improve and perfect our product.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of user experience design experience for web and mobile software applications
- Possesses excellent drawing/sketching and white boarding skills.
- Has experience conducting and facilitating user research
- Has applied facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration exercise skills.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Has a proven understanding of common software development practices.
- Is respectful to others
- Deliver solutions that balance business goals and user needs to provide unique and engaging experiences.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation including:
- Usability testing reports, heuristic evaluations, experience concepts and best practices recommendations
- Sitemaps and user flow diagrams
- User stories, wireframes, rich interactive prototypes
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related field or equivalent work experience in User Experience, Information Architecture or Interaction Design.
- Fluent in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Expert-level understanding of user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Experience with other UX/IA software such as Visio, Axure, and other relevant software.
- Understanding of common software project management practices.
What we're offering
- A permanent position in one of Barcelona's hottest start ups
- An attractive compensation model
- The chance to improve local democracy around the world (nothing more ;-)
- An outstanding work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and styles
- Offices in sunny Barcelona
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn