Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how many people work day by day? Do you get a kick from developing state-of-the-art software? Are you up for a real challenge, and are you - or do you have the potential to become - a really world-class software engineer or IT professional? Then please read on, because this may be the opportunity you have been craving for....
We are lookinf for 2 UX Designer.
Your job responsibilities as a UX Designer (Create intuitive, simple, and beautiful designs that delight our users)
As a user-experience designer your main responsibility is to improve the interaction with and contents/interface of Raet’s products. As UX designer you develop interaction concepts and visual prototypes for various Raet products that fit the needs and wishes of the targeted users; employees, HR Professionals and HR Management using our HR Self-service solutions. You develop designs iteratively through user-centered research methodologies such as usability testing, interviews with our users, input from product management and observations throughout the whole process. Raet has an in-house Business Process Outsourcing department, giving you an excellent opportunity to interact with the end-users.
In this job you need to make sure that the product offers the best experience via designs that are simple yet effective and leading interaction for this specific target users. In your role as UX Designer you are part of a team (we call it a “guild”) of around 6 UX designers, 2 in The Netherlands and 4 in our European R&D center in Madrid. You will be working with various SCRUM teams in The Netherlands, India and Spain.
What makes you our ideal UX Designer?
- The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who can create effortless, engaging user experiences that look as good as they work.
- You have a minimum of four years’ relevant experience in user-experience design within web application development.
- It's preferred to have knowledge of HR systems including HR self-service
- You are excited about working in an agile, collaborative environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
- You are great in translating your ideas in design and prototyping tools, and even better translating them into valid HTML / CSS.
- You have experience in working in an international environment and virtual teams.
- You have a strong personal portfolio, which proves your interaction design and graphical skills.
- You are open for feedback and critique, know how to get your ideas across (imagine doing a board presentation of a new prototype you’ve designed!).
- Knowledge about modern web technologies, responsive designs and cloud awareness is of course a must.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn