Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
The mission of an Experience Designer at NetSuite is to bring delight to enterprise software.
In the Commerce division, we build products that help thousands of users all around the globe fuel their businesses processes related to Order Processing and Oder Fulfillment. We think out of the box and spend a lot of time brainstorming. The greatest and simplest solutions come from the group effort. And we move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering.
Currently NetSuite is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join a new team in the ERP Order Management segment in Barcelona. The new team will strengthen our ability to deliver a solution adapted to our customers’ end-to-end journey.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passion for providing innovative and elegant designs and will work with cross–functional teams in various locations driving design process and design thinking efforts.
How would it feel to be capable of influencing the daily routine of thousands of individuals worldwide, in a company that places users at the center of what it delivers, without ever losing sight of the technical capital that makes it happen?
Are you capable of translating challenging business problems into simple design solutions? Have you spent time understanding the users’ profiles and tailoring solutions to their workflows? Are you comfortable presenting rationales of your design work and justify your decisions? Are you willing to work together with fellow designers and collect feedback while moving further?
- Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
- Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
- Presentation of design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and eager to receive feedback.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
- Degree in Product/Industrial Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years working in the field of UX Design (experience with ERP environments and Financial products are a huge plus).
- Online portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving ability: problem analysis, personas, scenarios, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect prototypes, task-flows or other relevant design artifacts.
- Analytical and strategic mindset (we privilege that rather than pixel-perfect visual skills)
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills (office and company language is English)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn