Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Cross Country TravCorps
(a través de LinkedIn)
We want to speak to someone who focuses on solving business challenges, meeting user needs and has a lot of experience working within an agile multi-disciplinary team.
You'll be able to demonstrate a track record of shaping digital products utilising user-centred working practices. You have what it takes to be a champion for user-centred design methods, and an articulate and confident voice for the UX discipline. Ideally you'll have planned and run primary research, stakeholder workshops and user testing -making sure the process made a difference. You're every bit a consultant as you are a designer.
This also means we want a team player. We want someone who is used to working with Product Owners, Researchers, Business Analysts and Technical Developers. You're used to being a voice in the way a solution is developed: as the user advocate as well as an effective solution designer.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Competencies and skills required
- 4-5 years experience, with portfolio to match
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Complex software design experience
- Solution design and prototyping skills (Advanced Axure essential)
- Visual design skills as well as working with an existing Visual Design Language (Adobe CS)
- Experience of planning & leading stakeholder engagements
- Evidence of collaborative, interdisciplinary working methods
We'll Pay Special Attention To People Who Bring One Or More Of The Following To The Table
- Enterprise software design
- Previous experience with software that handles large data sets (e.g. Finance, Payroll, HR)
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn