Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Palma de Mallorca
At a Glance:
The role sits in Sales in Origin Department in T&AB. It reports to UX Designer Manager and to the Head of Usability & Distribution Technologies. The main purpose of the role is to design and develop user interfaces to create beautiful and unforgettable user experiences for cross-platform products. The role is based in Head Office in Palma de Mallorca. Design and develop amazing user interfaces for all our B2B/B2B2C websites and products.
- Develop high quality HTML and CSS code in stretch collaboration with developers to create unforgettable user-centered interfaces
- Design and produce amazing mockups and visuals for all our B2B/B2B2C websites and products in order to create user experiences for cross-platform products
- Sketch ideas and create wireframes, user flows and other UX documents.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in brainstorming and definition of high-level interaction experience, site architecture and navigation, as well as design user flow, user interface and experience to create beautiful and unforgettable user experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in interactive design or UI development roles
- A strong understanding of visual design, web standards, interface design principles and usability.
- Collaborative person with a creative problem-solving mind and an ability to quickly adapt to constraints and iterative changes.
- Proven experience in design abilities, prototyping, and evaluate user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other content authoring and prototyping tools.
- Proficiency using web coding languages as HTML and CSS (CSS preprocessors and postcss knowledge)
- Experience with last web design and UI development trends: object oriented CSS, BEM naming conventions, atomic web design, modularization…
- Experience creating responsive designs for web and mobile
- Experience using a lean, lightweight and experiment-driven approach.
- Digital portfolio showing strong examples of real-world projects you’ve worked on. This can include websites, applications or other interactive products.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar WMS.
- Includes working with Modeling in HTML & CSS.