Esta oferta de empleo lleva alrededor de 1 año publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
UX main and daily tasks:
- Think, perform stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops across international markets.
- Plan and conduct user-centered research, identifying user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies).
- Conduct benchmark analysis.
- Plan, implement, analyze and present user research using methods including: persona creation, usability studies, user surveys among other tactics.
- Propose new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities
- Work with designers to create concepts and study the best way to develop websites.
International Coordinarion Side:
- Also this role will involve coordination and implementation of the UX points and also the content coordination for each site, in order to adapt sites to the different markets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in gathering user requirements, usability testing, and questionnaire/survey design. - Preferably in a large-scale e-commerce environment.
- Preferible Tourism related
- Perfect time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Experience in a large-scale online industry required and also conducting research in desktop and mobile space.
- Preferable degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información LinkedIn