Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Are you extremely talented at creating usable experiences from conceptual code? Are you a creative problem solver who enjoys breaking down large ambiguous problems into small, easily understandable parts? If you love the idea of coming up with brand new user experience based on user scenarios, and you have a relentless drive for simplicity and elegance even when faced with the extremely technical or convoluted - then this role is for you.
As an interaction designer, you will be responsible for taking ideas from technical specification and translating them into usable, understandable interaction designs. Working closely with the product owner to thoroughly understand the user personas, and specific user scenarios for a product, you will develop product designs that will drive success. Your process will be highly iterative, pushing back on convoluted requirements, iterating scenarios, ultimately defining an information architecture and interaction design. You will work at the intersection of business requirements, technical feasibility and client desire to produce a product design that perfectly combines the three.
Crossover is partnering with the hiring company to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
The hiring company is probably the world’s first software factory. They are disrupting the way enterprise software is created by adopting a factory-style model for development and delivery. It has been built ground up on the basis of innovative processes and tools that are their Intellectual Property (IP). They manage massive scale, yet provide great cost savings and high quality in their work. This is, by the way, the complete opposite of conventional software development, where scale often leads to quality issues, cost and time overruns.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Refine personas and produce storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and interaction design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience and education
- Experience in specifically the interaction design portion of the design process.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visio, Dreamweaver, Invision, etc
- Strong knowledge of user interface design principles for desktop and web software
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are a self-motivated, independent individual who can make progress without direct supervision
- You are extremely proactive
- You are quick to pick up on new things and have intuition in software space
This role may NOT be a great fit if:
- Your experience in interaction design is mostly from doing end to end product development
- Your focus is mostly on visual design, or marketing materials
- You haven’t had any experience delivering interaction designs for intermediate to complex applications
- Full time (40 hours per week)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn