Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Schibsted Media Group
Schibsted Media Group
(a través de LinkedIn)
Do you have a visionary mind and a fearless desire to challenge the status quo? Do you want to develop brilliant products that touch and delight millions of people in the everyday life? Do you want to build the next great internet giant while being part of a proud 175 year old history of innovation?
If this sounds tempting, then being a User Experience Designer in the Schibsted Media Group is the right place to be. You will be responsible for the User Experience of our B2B tools for marketplaces working as an integrated member of a new cross functional team of product people, UX experts, designers and developers. You will be the voice of the user working closely with researchers, designers, engineering, product, sales, and marketing in an Agile environment.
- Passion for digital products and technology
- Strong advocate of usability and user experience principles
- Ability to synthesise user data and research to create user flows, information architecture and wireframes
- An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into solid wireframes shared with all parts of the business in an iterative manner working Agile
- Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs
- Strong eye for detail and ability to produce clean documentation
- Ability to create low-level and high fidelity clickable prototypes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-5 years as a user experience designer
- Used to make decisions founded on research, data and feedback
- Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers
- Experience on products development end to end
- Experience designing for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Experience with UX design software and tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Sketch
- Experience in transactional websites, e-commerce or advertising is a plus
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn