Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Designit)
We’re looking for a Senior Interaction Designer with a black belt in mixed UX disciplines. With a focus on information architecture, wireframes and prototyping, you’ll be solving complex design challenges in entirely new ways.
Based in Barcelona, you’ll join our team of researchers, strategists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. At Designit, we work with big, innovative brands and are driven by an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
- Design digital products and services, from interaction concepts to the smallest details in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, auto, and TV.
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications. -Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams.
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development by linking strategic vision and pixel care.
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets, working closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget.
- Be a motivator and support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results and next-generation services.
- A talented designer with 5+ years of experience working as an interaction or digital designer with at least 2 years managing projects and leading teams.
- Great at analysing outputs from user insights, requirements and transforming them into UX concepts.
- An inherent problem solver, comfortable with the unknown, eager to deal with fuzzy projects and bringing them down to earth.
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and user flows.
- An expert in all levels of sketching, wireframing and prototyping across digital platforms.
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about the new possibilities in emerging technologies - web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jquery) would be welcome.
- A good communicator and presenter of design solutions to both co-workers and clients in English and Spanish.
We offer you
- A job in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 400+ employees worldwide.
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career.
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world.
- A wide range of client sectors and project scopes.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en el sitio web de Designit.