Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
UX Designers at Cognizant are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices. This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experience for leading companies.
As part of a creative team, you work with many kinds of creative thinkers all tasked with ensuring creative excellence across our client partner’s product portfolio and services. Your goal is to deliver outstanding online user experience. By embracing user insights, business requirements and strategic thinking, you strive to create delightfully intuitive user experiences that will define the future of our client partner’s digital presence.
As a UX Designer you will work with creative leadership and key partners to deliver products and services to the world through web and mobile experiences. You will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences and flows that are consistent and intuitive. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from information architects, visual designers, project managers, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
- Owning user experience – Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces.
- Creating UX designs – Create clear documentation (including UX design rules, paper and click-through prototypes) that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Researching UX – Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Building knowledge across the team – Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Working across multiple projects – Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
- Flexibility to work occasionally from any location in Europe – Meet with clients to gather user insights, business requirements and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in the field – experience with a range of UI/UX and interactive work and the accompanying portfolio of mobile digital experiences.
- Knowing the tools – Expert proficiency with Axure, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools.
- Conveying concepts – Strong Interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows and mock-ups.
- A good understanding visual design – Comfort with generating graphic representations, working closely with the visual designers to develop a creative and rich visual language; on-screen graphic design, illustration and data visualization.
- Quick prototyping – Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences.
- Information Architecture – Creating information architecture and website organization would be a plus
- Degree preferred in design-related discipline - Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications
- Fluent English speaking – Ability to communicate ideas, written and spoken. Spanish speaking is a plus.
Portfolio of work samples required showcasing UX design work.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant .
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn