Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Schibsted Media Group
(a través de LinkedIn)
Do you have a visionary mind and a fearless desire to challenge the status quo? Do you want to develop brilliant products that touch and delight millions of people in the everyday life? Do you want to build the next great internet giant while being part of a proud 175 year old history of innovation?
Working as an integrated member of a new cross functional team product people, UX experts and developers(web & apps) you will be responsible for gaining insights from research, enabling us to create solutions for a brand new global marketplace product.
You will collaborate heavily with your team to run lean testing methods for all of our concepts and will work in an agile manner to validate concepts with our users. This role is one where strong UX research knowledge and communication skills are need to bring expertise into the development teams.
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Expert understanding of user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability to stages of development
- Be the driving force of user research by identifying research needs on the teams, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
- Ability to be hands on conducting different types of user research including lab and field based research as well as expert methods such as heuristic evaluations and walkthroughs.
- Ability to synthesise user data and research into usable and actionable artifacts by combining research from BI, ADA and UX to create recommendations for design and engineering
- Hands on user research and planning as well as management of external vendors doing UX research for us.
- Working with designers to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation.
- Making sure that the findings of user research help inform the business strategy, engineering / product road maps and data analytics team.
- Ability to work closely with data analytics team to synthesise both the quantitative data provided by them with the qualitative data from UX to form strong hypothesis for design, research and engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience in UX research or related field.
- Educational background in HCI or social science with an emphasis on research.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are an absolute must with an ability to present and summarise information to diverse audiences
- Strong background in UX research across products and platforms
- Proven ability to work with engineering teams and advocate for the User
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn