Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Next Limit Technologies
(a través de LinkedIn)
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for both the business and the experience sides of supporting our users. This person needs a mix of business and design-oriented skills. On one hand he/she will to help define the programs, processes and KPIs required to deliver optimal experiences and on the other he/she will work closely with designers to craft the product experience through content, interaction design, and workflow.
This role demands a passionate, highly energetic, self-motivated individual with strong technical and visual communications skills, a high design bar and a good ability to collaborate across various teams.
- Actively participate in product planning and development, contribute to the design process and identify opportunities to improve workflows and interaction.
- Work closely with teams overseeing major product launches (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Engineering).
- Provide editorial feedback and support for learning, marketing, and sales teams to improve consistency and accuracy through all product related content.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learning experiences and takeaways back into the product development process.
- Monitor usage and support requests to identify opportunities to improve content performance after launch
- Drive ongoing analysis and synthesis of current customer issues and feedback to improve our products.
- Perform ongoing competitive and industry analysis.
- 5 years’ experience working with design teams in a software company or studio environment.
- Demonstrated ability in core applications such as a 3D platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud, Windows Office and Slack is a must.
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with engineering teams.
- User experience knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to quickly learn new technologies, processes, and applications.
- Self-starter who takes responsibility and ownership.
- Leadership skills and teamwork oriented.
- Ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively.
- English is a must
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn