Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking for a design leader with strong passion for problem-solving and opportunity-finding. Someone who can knows how to do the job AND is comfortable coaching a team of designers in order to get it done.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Director of Product Design, the Head of User Experience will have the following responsibilities:
- Hire and manage a team of designers to service our website and products groups.
- Champion user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges.
- Constantly monitor competitors, customer feedback, site metrics and best practices in order to constantly practice insights-driven optimization and innovation.
- Work with business and marketing stakeholders to understand their plans and requirements for the websites, and make sure UX is integrated into those plans.
- Work with product and development teams to build designs that meet those requirements – could include requirement documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develop, communicate and enforce user experience guidelines for each of our websites.
- Work collaboratively with Head of UX Research in order to guarantee that: 1. All insights are applied into our designs as soon as possible, 2. Design needs drive as much as our research as possible.
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years of design experience.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio and Dreamweaver.
- Experience working with large, multi-product ecommerce clients.
- Has experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Proof of your skills and experience, which means either a portfolio, link to work samples, or attached work samples (We will only review applications that has proof of skills).
- Strong knowledge of information architecture, usability principles, and visual design.
- Understanding of business metrics with a view to substantially improving ROI.
- Ability to work well in high pressure and high responsibility environment.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- We are looking for someone ready to be a team member, not a hero.
What’s in it for you
There’ll be challenging, fascinating projects for a start – the kind that give you the chance to do some of the most rewarding work of your life. Plus amazing opportunities to gain international experience thanks to our offices in London and Malaga. On top of that, expect all sorts of initiatives that will nurture, support and develop you, as well as excellent location-specific benefits.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn