Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer with a focus on interaction and visual design. The UX designer will help us translate business and user’s insights and requirements into real product features.
- Feature Design of one of Mediatech’s major international clients’ product: guided by research, user needs, business requirements and good design practices.
- Leverage existing corporate style guidelines to bring cohesion to all Mediatech products.
- Provide guidance and solutions to the user interface landscape with regards to different devices and screen resolutions.
- Participate in UX design projects from inception to completion working with the engineering team, product owner and lead designer.
- 3+ years of professional experience in UX Design.
- Solid experience in visual design and style guides for mobile and web applications.
- Relevant experience in prototyping and in communicating the ideas through wireframes, user flows, scenarios, etc.
- Understanding user insights and translating them into consistent design.
- Design portfolio showcasing design problems, context, process and solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, having worked as part of a Scrum team.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap or understanding how coding works is a advantage.
- Understanding of front-end development and details of style sheets and CSS implementation.
- Salary according to experience.
- International team in a fast growing mid-size company people.
- Exciting innovative projects in a rapidly-changing technology industry.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours with reduced schedule on Fridays and August.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Contáctanos en email@example.com