Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Designit)
Are you experienced with interaction design and do user journeys light your fire? Can you inspire others and do you have a strong voice within your field? And can you build innovative user experiences across digital platforms?
We’re looking for a Lead Interaction Designer who can transform strategic analysis into powerful concepts and create innovative user experiences across digital platforms on both national and international projects.
Based in Barcelona, you’ll join our team of researchers, strategists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. At Designit, we work with big, innovative brands and are driven by an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
- Devise strategic design solutions and design and execute creative concepts across digital platforms on both local and international projects.
- Act as Project Owner and ensure that our solutions are realised, implemented and delivered on a high level.
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
- Participate in sales activities (pitches, meetings, quotations, etc.).
- Lead and inspire your team and support their professional development.
- Cooperate with our HR partner on recruitment.
- A master graduate from a design school or similar and have 7+ years of professional experience within digital design, interaction design, technology and usability.
- A designer with a thorough understanding of business and technology.
- A good understanding of user research methods, comfortable analysing and generating user insights and transforming them into UX concepts.
- An inherent problem solver, comfortable with the unknown, eager to deal with fuzzy projects and bringing them down to earth.
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and user flows.
- A strong facilitator and presenter.
- An outgoing, result-oriented and motivated team player with drive and ambition for yourself, our clients and us.
- An excellent communicator in English and Spanish – with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Willing to travel to participate in international projects.
We offer you
A job in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 400+ employees worldwide.
An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace.
A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career.
You can apply online by using the link: http://designit.com/work-with-us#careers. Please apply in English.
Designit is a global strategic design firm, helping businesses tap into the opportunities of the digital age by creating magical experiences at the intersection of design and technology. With an international team of 400+ designers, strategists, and technologists across 12 offices worldwide, Designit delivers unified product-service experiences that result in valuable business transformation. Together with Wipro Digital, Designit offers its unique Strategic Design Process together with Wipro Digital’s state-of-the-art technology capabilities; a unique partnership capable of designing and delivering transformative, digital solutions.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Designit