Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking for a world-class, battle-tested UX Designer to create amazing experiences for literally hundreds of millions of people. The ideal candidate will be able to take the following ingredients
- High-level requirements from business owners and product managers
- Player motivations from data scientists and researchers
… and, after mixing them together in just the right proportions, to bake them just long enough to deliver a deliciously desirable digital product with an irresistible, yet distinctive, flavour.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to design amazing user experiences and entertainment built on top of the world’s most popular games, then you want this job. Together with the King design team of copywriters, Ui Artists and fellow UX Designers; you will design innovative navigation and community features for our worldwide player network of over 300 million people. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design skills.
- Collaborate with product management and other UX designers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
- Execute all UX design deliverables from concept, overseeing visual design and final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote a player-centric design approach, best practices and standards
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for mobile design and a solid sense of quality and polish. As a designer you are also creative and genuinely interested in understanding the vision behind the screens you design. Other skills include:
- Proven “in-house” UX experience
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in OmniGraffle, or other experience design and wire-framing tools
Special bonus points for:
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. And although we have short lead times there’s no crunch, we set our own agenda. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Want to get treated like royalty?
If you are interested in this role apply now! Application needs to be in English.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn