Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
The User Experience and Design team champions BBVA´s customer-centered strategy and is building a world-class team of digital talent to envision, design, and deploy a comprehensive set of radically differentiated experiences across the entire customer lifecycle.
The Head of UX holds a key role in the global team, with responsibility for the overall user experience of our multi-local and global customer-centered products and services. S/he will partner with representatives from across the business to shape and prioritize ideas, requests and improvements for new and existing products, setting strategy and direction at the product and service level. As a leader of a team of UX designers, s/he will ensure excellence in design execution of the cross-discipline UX teams from inception to delivery.
- Collaborating with the global UX & Design discipline heads to assign the ideal mix of resources to product delivery teams
- Collaborating with UX & Design heads in other territories to share ideas, feedback, and methods, aligning product experiences for global efficiencies where possible
- Executing the strategic design vision within global projects, with a keen understanding of local customer needs in launch markets
- Reviewing incoming requests from across the business, prioritizing these against the overall customer experience strategy
- Ensuring a cohesive customer experience across products and services
- Ensuring that products and services delivered meet the goals of the business
- Facilitating stakeholder conversations and workshops to align and inspire cross-functional teams
- Hiring, managing, and developing a team of UX designers
- Managing execution standards for external and internal design partners
- Setting user-centered strategy for cross-functional teams
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years UX/interaction design experience, leading human-centered design for digital products and services, including mobile
- 5+ years experience working with digital product teams to deliver customer-centered experiences
- 5+ years team leadership experience, with experience managing people
- Proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with business and technical teams
- Proven ability to oversee multiple teams working across multiple product areas
- Broad experience across design disciplines, with the ability to effectively engage with Research, Visual design, Interaction design, Business design and Front-end development/Prototyping
- Excellent communication skills; able to tell the user story and persuade stakeholders
- Proficiency with qualitative user research methodologies
- Experience developing and improving design guides and systems
- Proven success in fast-moving, agile development environments
- Mastery of wireframe, design, and prototyping tools for digital environments
- Solid grounding in fundamentals of HCI, human cognition, and user-centered design principles and practices
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of product and interaction work and related work experience. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments, ideally with fluency in both English and Spanish
- Experience working within the Financial sector a plus
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally in both Spanish and English. Ability to fluently communicate in the vernacular of Design, Business and Technology and effectively translate between the three. Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Collaboration: Ability to build on the ideas of others and facilitate ideation, rather than enforcing own opinions. Works cooperatively as part of a team. Works alongside, as opposed to working separately or competitively. Builds and maintains effective working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strategic & Analytical thinking: Ability to see the bigger picture, spotting patterns and facilitating cohesion across products and services. Ability to consider the bigger picture - including business and technical considerations - when reaching a decision. Demonstrates clear rationale for decisions. Ability to rationally critique or analyze ideas/products/prototypes.
- Drive: Committed to achieving goals. Takes the initiative to go the extra mile. Motivated and driven to succeed and to develop own knowledge/skills.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt and respond positively to change. Uses feedback to develop abilities and is open to trying a different approach.
- Customer & Landscape Awareness: Awareness of the technology landscape, the overall capabilities of various platforms and multi-platform design. Keen interest in keeping abreast of what’s happening elsewhere in the Financial sector, and bringing in new ideas wherever relevant. Dedication to excellence in overall customer experience.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn