Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Schibsted Media Group
(a través de LinkedIn)
- Expert understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles
- Deep understanding of UX research methods and how to take action on findings
- Excellent leadership and UX evangelism with a proven ability to work successfully with Product and Engineering
- Passionate about design and constantly seeking new solutions
- Strong ability to collaborate across locations and cultures
- You’re able to use tools such as Adobe suite, Axure, Invision, etc
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and developing a team of designers and researchers
- Setting clear goals, managing resources accordingly, adhering to the product roadmap and mentoring team members towards growth and success
- Engage the entire UX team in championing and maintaining design principles and the user experience strategy
- Leading your team in developing best practices
- Collaborating cross-functionally with product management and engineering to ensure successful product development
- Recruiting new team members and actively participate in hiring
- Collaborating with teams in other offices
- Translating and documenting design ideas into solid visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
- Supervising the creation of user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups which synthesize user data and research
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management or leadership role on a design or research team
- Minimum 5 years of design or research experience
- Design background: strong portfolio with examples of your approach to interactions and visuals across web application.
Schibsted Marketplaces builds and operates marketplaces used globally with the mission of empowering people in their everyday life. Schibsted Next is an internal innovation engine within Schibsted Marketplaces on the quest to find the next great thing. At Schibsted Next, we are working hard and dedicated to find the next generation marketplaces by experimenting with different models and concepts.We are looking for awesome people to join us on this journey. As a ‘Schibsted Next’ interaction designer you will be working as an integrated member of our cross functional team of UX researchers, visual designers, product managers and engineering teams to support the product process from early brainstorming through to idea experimentation, research, validation and final designs.
We’re looking for intelligent and intellectually inquisitive Product Designers to come on board in order to design truly greenfield products. Working as an integrated member of a new cross functional team of product people, UX experts and developers (web & apps) you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from early brainstorming to idea experimentation, user research and finally tweaking pixels right before launch.
You will support your team throughout the full lifecycle of product development and be expected to utilize a full range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills - enabling us to create solutions for end users that delight and excite users while and fulfilling
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn