Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Are you passionate about digital applications? Do you have deep empathy for users and enjoy learning about their experience to improve it? Do you believe that research is an integral part of the design process? If so, we need to talk, friend.
Typeform makes beautiful, conversational digital forms. And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic User Human Experience Designer to work with us. You’ll be applying the design thinking process—from research to final deliverables—in a fast-paced, agile, design and experience-focused startup. Collaboration is key, as you’ll be working with UI designers, developers, and product people every day.
What you’ll do
- Apply the design thinking process within an Agile environment.
- Use appropriate UX tools for research and discovery.
- Define the core problems and design solutions.
- Communicate solutions in the most understandable format—this could be site maps, task flows, high fidelity wireframes, and concept presentations.
- Support developers during the design delivery phase.
- Conduct usability testing and research.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Your portfolio demonstrates the application of UX tools and techniques to designing complex web and/or mobile applications.
- You’re a proactive, adaptable, and motivated creative person :)
- You like working in a bright and airy office space with lots of plants, and eating gourmet lunches.
- Ideally, you have an Applied Arts or other relevant university background.
- Finely honed UI design skills are bonus.
- Flexible working hours
- Half-day Fridays (Work done? Ahead of the game? Enjoy the beach.)
- Stock options
- Catered team lunches everyday
- 24 days of holiday (birthdays, too)
- Private health insurance
- State-of-the-art tech to help you get the job done
- Amazing office space (including terrace and BBQ)
- Fresh organic fruit
- Wear your slippers around the office
- Ping pong table (no startup is complete without one)
- Language courses (English & Spanish)
- A fabulous wide selection of tea, coffee and juices
- Beer & crisps (chips for all you Yanks) at Friday company meetings
- Team building activities including BBQ parties & dinners
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn