Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented User Researcher to join the team of Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and service designer in Telefonica (Madrid, Spain).
Researchers and designers work in collaborative teams with project leads, strategists, engineers and domain experts to generate innovative concepts and solutions.
- Plan and conduct UX research to identify latent needs, problems and motivations of potential customers in undefined markets
- Drive the discussions about the key hypotheses to research, and define rigorous and sometimes creative ways to answer those hypotheses
- Plan and conduct research studies applying a wide range of user research techniques: focus groups, ethnographic interviews, diaries, co-creation, usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Contribute to solution conceptualization: prototyping, scenario creation and manipulation, use cases, mental models, and other techniques for grounding service ideas and exposing them to both stakeholders and users
- Define possible service scenarios, study and describe use cases that help the team conceptualize possible solutions
- Continuously share the “voice of the customer” so that the integrity of research insights are maintained through iterative concept and product development cycles. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are critical.
- Team contributor and excellent communicator
- Passion for understanding customers and their needs; and skill in engaging with them
- Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Great analysis and synthesis capacity
- Strong skills in statistics (descriptive statistics, benchmarking, predictive modelling adjustment, etc.), and management of statistical packages
- High level of English and Spanish speaking and writing to be able to facilitate sessions in both languages.
- 5+ years as researcher, working in interdisciplinary environment and on a wide range of products
- Can demonstrate creating valuable customer insights that have led to valuable and innovative product ideas and concept
- Working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Supporting product development teams with customer engagement through product or service launch
- Experience working with business metrics to devise product strategies
- Expert knowledge of emerging technologies, tools, platform constraints
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn