Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are building the next generation of video-on-demand (VoD) and are currently building an all-star team who will help turn our company into a leader in its field. Do you want to be at the crossroads of new technologies and media? Are you excited by the thought of your work being seen and touched by audiences worldwide?
As Lead Designer your primary role will be to own the visual and interaction design of our product across existing and future platforms. Success in this position will require working closely with our engineers, product leads, and other stakeholders to execute our product vision while maintaining a user-centered aesthetic design.
Within The First 30 Days You Will Be Expected To
- Lead all design functions for creator products across the site and take on accountability for the success of those projects;
- Manage products end-to-end from spec and concept to final execution;
- Become the go-to-person and expert for the overall business, design, and product landscape for subscription/video tools;
Within Your First 3-6 Months We Expect You To
- Track industry trends and relevant developments from external perspectives identifying relevant data;
- Define UI patterns that can be integrated or repurposed across the site using research, data, and usability experience;
- Proactively offer solutions and enhancements to projects in development and new projects with an eye towards scalability and sustainability. Suggest tests, updates, and new projects with a focus on hitting business and team goals;
- Turn constructive feedback into project enhancements and be adept at reading between the lines of what people are reacting to in a design solution;
- Scope a project, kick off with another designer, and maintain regular check-ins throughout the project cycle;
Your 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar design role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design make you a leader in your field. In fact, your experience with a large-scale web application, preferably one that deals primarily with UGC content, solidifies why you’re the best person for the job. Your online portfolio or samples of work reflect your innate ability to simplify complex experiences and communicate how your designs solve problems. Naturally, you are a “Full-Stack” designer: UX, UI, visual, HTML/CSS prototypes.
Talent is critical, but personality is also a big deciding factor for our candidates. Your excellent interpersonal skills, amazing work ethic, and ability to work with a collaborative team of designers, developers, and product managers make you an integral member of our team.
- Appreciation of and interest in TV and film;
- Active on social media;
- Professional proficiency in Spanish;
- Understanding of Swedish, Swedish culture, and immense respect of Vikings (Your Swedish colleague will be really impressed);
- An advanced ability of dance would be extremely appreciated;
- Witty use of profanity, preferably in more than one language (don't worry...we won't tell Mom);
Why Join Us?
- Growing international team with colleagues from all around the world (Sweden, USA, Russia, Spain...to name a few).
- We like bridging the gap between cultures and encourage international mobility among our employees.
- Open-space office structure.
- A shiny new Mac for every employee.
- Compensation philosophy: We pay for what we get and we want the best!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn