Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Worldreader (www.worldreader.org) is on a mission to bring digital books to every child and her family, so that they can improve their lives through the power of literacy and education. Globally, we are working in 39 countries, in 102 schools and libraries and are reaching a total of 35,000 people on our programs using e-readers, and over 19,000,000 people using our mobile reading apps.
An ethos of working hard, having fun and making history inspires our culture, and the team shares a passion for reading and philanthropy.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced user-experience designer to help develop best in class reading applications for readers all over the world. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, s/he will aim to improve the overall user experience of Worldreader applications to increase both reach and engagement.
You are a UX designer, app producer, or project manager who is looking to create mobile applications that fulfil the challenging needs of users in Africa and Asia. You have been involved in designing and implementing features with measurable success criteria and have analysed user data to make application improvements.
We look forward to adding a hard-working, diligent, strategic thinker to our growing organization. This is an incredible opportunity to join an international education non-profit start-up, and play a critical role in an organization as we grow and scale to our next level.
- Work closely with the Senior Product Manager to define key success criterias and ensure applications and features are designed to meet these goals
- Conceptualise features to solve complex problems
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to ensure apps meet the requirements specified by the Program team
- Conduct user testing both internally and externally to ensure all applications continue to meet the needs of their target audiences
- Work with the Worldreader librarian and content team to review book performance in order to achieve the highest conversion of users to readers
- Implement and balance gamification features for educational goals
- Proven UX experience
- Worked on at least one mobile application
- Up-to-date with the latest UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Experience using all major document software including MS Office and Google Docs
- Experience implementing features designed for acquisition and retention
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS in Interaction Design, Game Design, product management, or related
- Clear and concise communicator who is comfortable describing complex process in understandable terms
- An understanding of the complexities of designing applications for users in Africa and Asia
- Able to design user processes using simple art assets
- Self-motivated to discover tasks that improve our applications or to better understand our target audiences
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn