Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
User Experience (UX) Researchers work to answer the most challenging questions in Design.
In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of the people who uses Wallapop, and working with teams of Designers, Product Owners, Engineers and others to develop new features. In dependency of our Chief Product Officer, you’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX/UI team understand what would make someone experience feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Build prototypes to be tested before the development in a transversal project.
- Conduct applied usability work such as running remote, in-house, and on-site usability lab studies.
- Conduct heuristic UI reviews, people interviews, and focus groups; develop information architecture wireframes; and utilizing other research sources and research methodologies, as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience using analytics data to guide design decisions.
- Recommend and drive all the teams to implement appropriate research plans for their own projects.
- Work hand by hand with the CPO to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional web design experience as a key member of a UX team participating in the complete lifecycle of several successfully delivered web, mobile and/or software applications.
- Knowledge of prototyping or wireframing tools for both mobile and web.
- Solid understanding of mobile (and web) graphics techniques and production practices.
- Experience designing research protocols for a wide range of research formats.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL and remote usability testing tools.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to self-start and self-manage is a must.
- Strong creative skills; an ability to explain your thinking; strong interpersonal skills; an ability to work independently and with a group.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn