Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Arrows Group Global
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are currently looking for a dynamic UX Researcher to join a newly formed team in Madrid. You will be joining a high performing greenfield design team that are focused on building new digital products for a global organisation. The company area FTSE 100 business that are growing a new development centre in Madrid.
As Senior UX Researcher you will:
- Define the research strategy
- Discover customer insight and be the 'voice of the customer'
- Spread a customer-centric point of view throughout the business
- Drive Innovation
- Provide leadership
- Have experience working with Lean & Agile Teams
As Senior UX Researcher will need the following experience:
- +5 years of experience as a user researcher.
- Comfortable working with multiple ongoing projects.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to plan a research project, get valuable insights and provide innovative product recommendations.
- Good communication skills to explain your process, gathered insights and recommendations.
- High level of English. Other languages highly valued, especially Spanish, German and French
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a market leader where you will own and define the strategy for a research that will revolutionise the way the customer and business interact. This will genuinely revolutionise not only the way the industry engages with their customers but how this sector drives revenue through digital channels.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn