Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Domestika)
letgo is a revolution in marketplaces: it's mobile, easy to use and local. Our goal is to make selling and buying from people nearby a breeze!
The letgo app was founded and released in the USA in February 2015, and since then it's been growing constantly. Our team is made up of 130 people of 20 different nationalities, and our offices are in New York and Barcelona. We're looking for people who are as passionate as we are and, just as importantly, who embrace constant change and innovation to join our team of creative, hard-working professionals
We’re looking for a UI/UX Mobile Designer with proactive and analytical skills.
The main tasks to be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Working with an interdisciplinary team of Product Owners, UI designers, and iOS / Android developers.
- Identifying user needs and making proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Supporting Product Owners in setting project specifications.
- Supporting the UI team, creating prototypes and making adjustments between platforms if necessary.
- Make lo-fi wireframes, consistent for all platforms (Android and iOS) and scalable to all devices.
- Planning and defining A / B testing for specific projects that will have a high impact on the company’s KPIs.
- Design and perform testing with users
- 4+ years of experience as UI/UX Mobile Designer.
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles.
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android.
- Ability to problem-solve, proactively, creatively and effectively.
- Being up to date with news, technology and UI/UX design trends.
- Knowledge of conceptual and visual design tools such as Sketch, Principle and Invision.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in planning and defining A / B testing
- Experience in designing and performing tests with users
- Permanent contract
- Benefits: Health insurance, dental, stock options, etc.
- Exceptional work environment
- Activities, team-building, etc.
- Candy Bar (free snacks, drinks, etc.)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Domestika