Esta oferta de empleo lleva 8 meses publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Fjord)
- At least 6 + years relevant industry experience.
- In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in a relevant software engineering or web design discipline.
- Creating prototypes for platforms such as wearables, mobile, web, and TV.
- Experience of rapid prototyping, Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with web and mobile accessibility tools and features.
- Strong interaction design skills, and an aptitude for visual design.
- Strong knowledge of structuring web applications
- Ability to construct and deploy a back-end web service to support the needs of a front end application or service
- Experience of being accountable for code quality and project delivery
- Standards, package management, dependency understanding
- Demonstrate a mixture of skills across the following areas:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- JS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular.
- Fluid layouts and Responsive Web Design.
- Digital Design authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Node, Python (Django), Ruby, PHP, Java
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- GIT, Gitflow
- Responsible for the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on each project.
- Be a hands-on technology expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Have an inquisitive interest in the latest development techniques and libraries. Experience of constructing and developing on a technology stack that meets the needs of rapid prototyping, whilst also serving as the foundation for future development.
- Demonstrate the value of prototyping as an integral and regular step in the design process of conceptualizing, refining, and finalizing an inventive solution, service or product.
- Be comfortable with driving innovation from a technical point of view, pushing the boundaries of complex services and solutions that are simple, relevant, and human centered.
- Keep up to speed with new technology market trends.
- Balance the client’s business objectives, and technical feasibility constraints whilst meeting the user experience objectives of the project. Be prepared to challenge requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with the Project Lead to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Identify and alert the Project Lead to potential risks, and work with them to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
- Define quality control requirements. Produce lean technical specification and API documentation.
- Take an active role in team activities, including design critique sessions, best practice initiatives, and social activities.
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Fjord