Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Fjord)
Fjord is a service design consultancy, acquired by Accenture Interactive in 2013. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world’s leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 200 design experts in nine global creative hubs. Clients include the BBC, Citibank, ESPN, the NFL, Nokia, PayPal, Qualcomm, and Telefónica, among others.
Fjord is structured around innovation and pushing the boundaries of service and interface design. The Service Design Lead (SDL) takes a central role in the delivery of projects. The SDL is directly responsible for the project management, quality innovation and commercial health of the projects they are overseeing, as well as client and team satisfaction. The SDL oversees and takes responsibility for the successful delivery of a range of projects such as external client projects, pitches and internal development projects, and is the cornerstone of the agency.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- As the creative lead, be responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Be a hands-on design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touchpoints of the service. Pulling together all aspects of service design offered by Fjord:
– User Research
– Business Design
Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at internal company meetings, brainstorms and external design events.
Encourage innovative approaches to design techniques, enabling the design team to embrace different angles to a design problem.
Create “focused innovation” that balances the client’s business needs whilst meeting their goal of differentiation.
Create design briefs based on project proposals and client feedback.
Be opinionated and hungry to discuss the design being done within and outside Fjord.
Have an understanding of how user research should be integrated in to a project and a good understanding of all the other skill sets and expertise within Fjord.
Embrace and harness new technologies.
- Analyse and respond to client briefs in a timely manner.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Seek out, identify and respond to new business opportunities.
- Identify, analyse and resolve risk.
- Communicate and define project roles, responsibilities and expectations to member at the start and for the duration of each project. each team
- Break down business, user, and technology requirements into digestible components for the design team.
- Oversee team utilization and productivity ensuring an average of 80% utilization as much as possible.
- Instill project teams with the confidence and discipline to explore innovative design solutions while respecting client deadlines.
- Manage and maintain team motivation and morale, offering emotional and logistical support.
- Engage with freelancers and staff from other Fjord offices enlisted to support the project team, as and when required.
- Manage different teams in parallel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones, ensuring on-time and on- budget delivery of work.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Work with the Programme Manager and other SDLs to engage the most appropriate skill sets on each project.
- Work with and engage the support of the Finance department in budgeting, monitoring the financial health of the project, and ensuring monthly set revenue targets are met.
- Contribute to and participate in post-project reviews.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
Knowledge, experience, and technical skills:
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant business sector.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrable understanding of project management toolkits.
Experience in or an understanding of:
– Vision statement and video
– Road mapping- Product evolution mapping
Personal skills and attributes
- A proven positive and motivational leader.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Structured and organised approach to work but with the ability to be flexible when necessary, performing other role related duties when required.
- Planning and analytical skills are essential.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal English and Spanish.
- An effective decision maker.
- Keen to seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Keen to seek out opportunities to promote Fjord externally.
- A willingness to travel and work overseas is essential.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Fjord