Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
We are looking for a user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to design very engagement. The candidate must have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To talk to users to understand their problems and how theirs ideal products should be.
- To define the UX of web-based and mobile-based applications.
- To create the visual design of web-based and mobile-based applications.
- To research UX trends.
- To research visual design trends.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- Four or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
- Skills: good communicator, empathic, aptitude for team collaboration and proactive in order to solve problems even before them appear.
- Languages needed:
- English full professional proficiency (Compulsory).
- Spanish full professional proficiency will be valued.
- Dedication: Full-time.
- Place of work: Granada (Spain).
- Travel flexibility needed: some international travel will be required.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Please send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org: Name, e-mail address, phone, resume and project portfolio.